Hello, I’m Candace!
So glad you stopped by. I’m a true Southern Girl who loves organizing and planning.
After many years in corporate America, I desired to put my love of helping people during their most challenging times in a different platform.
In 2016, I received a certificate in event planning and created Candace Lane Events.
Believe it or not, when I’m creating timelines, reviewing budgets and working with vendors (to ensure you get everything you want), I am at my happiest.
While going through the journey of transitioning to a entrepreneur I had several experiences that I just could not locate the right person to connect with to help me get unstuck.
Thankfully, I documented what worked well and what did not. I have been able to help others who were like me stuck, overwhelmed, and ready to throw in the towel, move to a space of seeing their dream business, dream ideas, dream life become a reality.
Currently I offer motivation, inspiration, and one on one help to those who wish to pursue their delayed dreams. Want to learn about this? Join my private Facebook group.
So, wanna know more about this timeline loving chic!?!
Well here are a few facts about little ole me!
1. I am a Mom to 2 of the most Amazing young ladies on the planet!
2. I love most anything sweet, Liquorice must be a punishment to mankind! But candies, cookies, cakes you name…likely borderline addicted!
3. If I could be any animated character or muppet, I would be Miss Piggy! Love her!!
4. My business partner is our family fur baby named Mr. Prince! I discuss many ideas with him!
5. I absolutely Love God and am a believer that He has given me talents and abilities to do this in a way like no other!